Sunday, February 18, 2018

Hugs

Just a quick minute to post this card.  Orange isn't a  color I u se a lot of but today seemed fitting.  I used the  sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches for this elegant card.  I think the  embossing  just adds a  touch of class to the lacy edges on the paper.  Simon Says  Wednesday has a Die  cuts Challenge.   Cards TV has an Anything Goes Challenge.  Cute Card Thursday has a one word  sentiment challenge.  As You Like It has an Add a Sentiment challenge.  I like simple phrases on the front of the card. Crafty Sentiments has a  flower challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Project! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs, good luck with the prizes and hope to see you next time. Hugs! Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the colors and that awesome border. I also love the Easter dressing on your blog! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I love the texture and the pretty pinpoint border entwined with your flower sprig! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design and all the lovely texture. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete