Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Bee Mine

I raise  bees so anytime I see  a bee on paper or cards I just hafta  make it.  I really like how this turned out.  The faux stitching around the  heart  showing the bee's flight  gives it an extra  zap for me. My Husband  will be getting this card this evening when he comes  home from work.

  As You Like It Challenges has a Real or Faux stitching challenge. I  prefer  faux stitching because I never take the time to do real stitching. Tuesday Throwdown has  a Sweets for My Sweet challenge.  Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge has a  Valentine Hearts challenge.  Cut It Up has a Layers of love  challenge.  Crafting From the Heart has an Anything Goes Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. A super card and I love how you made it look like the bee's flight around the heart. Thank you for joining in at As You Like It x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's really cute. I like the design with that bright red element!

    Thanks for joining us for our Layers of Love challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Great paper & design... and those bees are adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete