Friday, October 13, 2017

Happy Haunting

I  finally found  a few minutes of  peace and quiet so of course I sat down in the craft room.  because I'm on limited time I needed something simple.  This sketch is from Little Tangles.  it seemed to just  fit for this image I colored a  few days ago.  Cupcake Inspirations has a Yellow Orange and Black Challenge. Jo's Scrap Shack and Crafting From the Heart both have an Anything Goes Challenge.  Hiding in My  Craft Room also has a Halloween Color Challenge.  Crazy Hazelnut has her usual Patterned Paper Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Beatiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!Good luck.
    Danijela-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge.
    Angie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your right, this sketch really is a great way to show off your fabulously coloured image. And the background paper matches it perfectly. So glad you joined us at Little Tangles this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute trick or treater! The paper looks great with the image!
    We really appreciate that you shared your artistry with us at CraftyHazelnut’s Patterned Paper challenge!

    ~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

    ReplyDelete