Friday, March 3, 2017

St. Patty's Jar of shamrocks

I haven't  spent a lot of time in the craft room lately.  Just too many things  going  on in my life to make time  for playing.  Tonight I took a break and made this cute St. Patrick's Day card.  I added glitter to the  word lucky and some of the shamrocks. Hiding in my Craftroom has an Any Holiday  Challenge.  I'm not real sure St. Patricks Day is a Holiday but maybe it should be!  Curtain Call has a Green Challenge.

There are a  bunch of Anything Goes Challenges.
Glitter N Sparkle
Crafting from the  Heart
Crafty Sentiments
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges
Through the Craft Room Door
Cute Card Thursday


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Connie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete