Thursday, March 23, 2017

One More St. Patty's Day Card

Last week  I colored this cute  guy.  I used my glitter gel pens for most of him.  I like the soft shimmer these pens gave his hat and  vest.  I used the  sketch from Sketch Saturday.  Hiding in My Craft Room has a three designer paper challenge.  I actually used  5 but  who is  counting? Di's Digi Designs has a Green Challenge. there are also several  Anything Goes Challenges I want to use this card in.
Jo's Scrap Shack
Glitter N Sparkle

Crafting From The Heart

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card 🙂 Thank you for playing along with us at Jo’s Scrap Shack.
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, such a sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love that sketch and was hoping to play along this week, but ran out of time. I really like what you did with it; and it's a great way to use up some scraps, too. Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute image and great banners----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete