Sunday, March 26, 2017

Daffodil Basket

I think Spring has finally Sprung for good.  The weather here has been so up and  down.  One day its 85 the next its 30.  I decided to make this darling daffodil basket for the Die Cutting Diva's 3d Challenge.  I used a memory box  picket fence die and a  flower die  but I'm not sure where I  got it. I also added a flutter butterfly to the  handle. I like to  cut butterflies from  Velum then color them to give them that soft graceful flutter. Pinspirational Challenges has  a Spring Challenge.  Simon Says Wednesday has a  more than  one  punch or die  challenge.


5 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Diva's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty basket and flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. This basket is adorable. Thanks for playing along

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute basket!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet basket, perfect for this time of year.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete