Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Christmas Kitten

Wow! It's been a  long time since I posted anything!  Life has just been way too busy for me to have much fun in the craft room.  Today, I'm having a lazy day and enjoying  it  just a bit.  I used the Sketch at  Sketch Saturday for this  cute little kitten. Digitally Sweet Challenges has a Pet or animal challenge.  I have lots of cats so I often use cats in my cards.  I used a  paw print patterned paper as the background so I want to enter this in the Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper challenge as well.  Brown Sugar Challenges also has an Anything goes challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Aw! what a lovely Christmas kitty, love your design. and colours. Unfortunately you are not eligible for our challenge, we want 100% digital, but I'm glad you entered, otherwise I wouldn't have had the joy of seeing your card. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, I'm glad you've found time to craft, it's lovely. Thank you for joining us at CHNPPC.

    ReplyDelete