Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Patriotic

When I start making Patriotic cards this little  gal always comes to mind.  She is one of my favorites and colors so well.  Today I used  sketch  216 from  Saturday Morning Sketches.  Cut it Up Challenges has a Red White and Blue Challenge.  I used my Spellbinder squares to  cut the base for the image and  then a star die to cut the foil stars. Jo's Scrap Shack  has an Anything Goes Challenge.  I love being able to use some of my many scraps to complete projects. 613 Avenue Create  also has an Anything Goes Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! LOVE the colors and those stars are amazing. Goooo USA!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh, it's Betsy Ross! :) This is just precious. Thanks for linking to Cut it Up for our Red, White, and Blue challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete