Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Flip Flops

I need more practice with my shaker card tool.  I couldn't get it to work so I had to do it the old fashion way. I really like these shakers but sometimes the tool doesn't work as well as I want it to. Both Little Tangles and Brown Sugar Challenges have Shaker card challenges.  Crafty Creations has a  Beach Challenge.  Wednesday's Inspiration has a Summertime Fun Challenge.  Through the Craftroom Door has an Anything Goes Challenge.  Crafty Creations  has a Beach themed challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thank you for joining us on Brown Sugar Shaker challenge. Hope you’ll join us again.

    Simona (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete