Saturday, February 20, 2016

Pansies

Contrary  to popular belief Purples nor shades of purple are  my favorite color.  I do however, love lavender pansies.  I wasn't real sure where I was  going with this card and I'm not totally happy with it. I didn't have a lot of choices for  the matching papers.  Oh well,  I can't love them all.  This one  I made  for a friend who passed away  while I was  making the card.  Guess she won't be  seeing it but her family will.  I used the  sketch  at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I like their  sketches  because I  don't  always have a  clear  direction I want my cards  to go and the  sketches help. Tuesday Throw Down  has a  layer it up challenge.  Penny's Paper Challenges has an Anything Goes Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete