Friday, February 12, 2016

Heart Favors

Tonight  I had  dinner with a large  group of  friends.  I thought being  it was  close to Valentines I would take them each a  small favor.  I really like how dainty these  little boxes turned out.  I used random  colored pieces of twine to close them up.  I decided some of them  would fix into the Classy Cards n' Such Lilacs and  Lace Challenge since the boxes  look so lacy and are tied with a lilac colored twine.  Crafting From the  Heart and  Craft on Your Passion both have an Anything Goes challenge.

2 comments:

  1. A very cute little box. I am sure your friends loved it. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous heart decorated treat box! It is so delicate and lacy. I'm sure your friends will really love it. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such this week.
    Mindy~CCNS~DT

    ReplyDelete