Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Bee Hive

To I was poking around outside because the weather is pretty nice.   I saw a new swarm of bees in my rose bed.  They are  apparently  quite happy living in the drain pipe.  I decided since that is where they want to be to paint them a new house.  I  took one of the  old hives that we weren't using and gave it a fresh  coat of paint.  the I decided since  they are MY bees and in my rose bed I might as well decorate their new home.  I used  this bee and flower  pattern from Kadoodle Bug.  I cut it in weather proof vinyl and put it on the side of the box.  Across the bigger  super box I used a  font  and cut out "Go Forth And Prosper" to give my  bees  added inspiration.  I also intend to use this in the Kadoodle Bug anything but a card challenge.  I hope I'm not too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment