Saturday, January 30, 2016

Birdbrain Conversation Hearts

Sketch136
Just one  more for tonight and I'm  calling it  done.  I'll be off to bed to read till I fall asleep. This one is  for the  I {heart} sketches challenge.  I used the From the Heart Birdbrain. I had to rotate my card to make it work but I do believe that is allowed.  Crafty Time Challenges has a  make it Sparkle Challenge.  I used my  Wink of Stella pens to give Bird and  some  of the heart a  shimmery glow.  I do wish that shimmer showed up better in these pictures.  Crafty Sentiments has an Anything Goes Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable. I love the image you picked and the soft pretty colors. Thanks for playing along with us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Perfect background paper for that image. Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps for Sketch #136.

    ReplyDelete