Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sail Boat Step Card

I guess  this hot weather we are having  has  me  thinking beachy things.  I saw a similar card on Pinterest but I usually do mine a bit different so as  not to exactly copy someone else's idea.  I made this one for a friend who lives at the beach  and has a  birthday  coming up soon.  Also, Glitter n' Sparkle has a  Step Card Challenge.  There is shimmery  glitter in my water and on the anchor even tho it doesn't  show up real well in this picture. Through the Craft Room Door  and Penny's Paper Challenges both have an Anything Goes Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. How fun is this card?! Love it! Especially the "Boats wheel" frame. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Warm Regards, Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete