Thursday, July 30, 2015

treat stands

I am sure  Kris from Imagine that will notice right away that  the paper she designed  doesn't exactly  match the way mine  printed.  Apparently my printer has a mind of its own and this is how it printed  so I decided rather than waste the  paper I'd use it that way.  This  image is the digi of the month at Imagine That. I used chevron paper as my background to fit in the Addicted to CAS chevron challenge.  the  sketch is from Sketch Saturday.  I also want  to use this in Crazy Hazelnuts patterned paper challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Well they look good enough to eat! Love the papers too. Thank you for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job. Thanks so much for entering your card into the stamp of the month challenge over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete