Thursday, March 12, 2015

Daffodil

This  brilliant  bright yellow  daffodil  sends a  great  message  all its own with out  a lot of  words or decorations.  The  first  sign of Spring for sure.  They are  blooming all over my yard in  all kinds of colors/  Little bursts of happiness. I think this  should fit nicely in the CAS on Sunday Girl Power Challenge.  Its not Mother's Day here in the US  yet but I will be sending this to my Mother just to brighten her day! So I will also enter it in the  Dream Valley Mother's Day Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love this one!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, I'm sure your Mother will love it. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley challenges. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete