Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Woodsy Owl Christmas

Not real sure what's up with my camera today! I tried  retaking this  picture several times with the same foggy effect.  I will keep trying and maybe repost a better  picture in a bit.  I got this sketch from Die Cutting Divas.  It seemed to fit  perfectly in several other  challenges.  Penny's Paper challenge is  3 patterned  papers  so that worked out real  well.  Wednesday's Creative Inspiration is Lace so I added some paper lace to the bottom and a ribbon on the top with my  sentiment.  Sweet Stampin Christmas  is Christmas Critters.  This   cute little  owl is  from Paper Shelter and their challenge is Pearls so I easily added the  green colored pearls at  the bottom. Delightful Sketches challenge this  week is  Add a Sentiment.  Paper Take Weekly  has an Anything Goes Challenge

8 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Lovely use of the image. Great looking design. Thanks for playing with us over at The Paper Shetler this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Connie, think that owl brings the small but expensive presents huh?! Thanks so much for playing along with Christmas at Sweet Stampin' xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous creation hun :) I love the colour scheme! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a clever way to incorporate our challenge into your creation. Thanks for sharing on the Delightful Challenge of What Did You Say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could help on the camera thing, but I'm not to tech savy. I'd say just kick it but......lol. Cute card, thanks for entering it into Penny's challenge. See you Wednesday for a new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card! I love the Christmas papers.

    Thanks for following our sketch at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete