Wednesday, July 23, 2014

flower rocker

I made these cards while I was on Vacation and  never posted them.  I  took a very small amount of craft material with me so I had little to work with.  I want to use this for the Tuesday Throwdown challenge this week.  Curtain Call and  A2Z Scrapbooking also have  Anything Goes challenges. As You like it Challenges has a favorite sentiment challenge.  I really like this  sentiment  and use it a lot because we  often overlook the small things in life and forever the special moments we should cherish.

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Connie. Love the flowers and beautiful sentiment. Thanks for sharing on AYLI. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love the bright red flowers with the sequin centers and the gingham peeking out from behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful sentiment and card. Love the pretty flowers on this and the design. So lovely. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Connie. I like the sentiment and the beautiful flowers. Thank you for playing along with us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful! So glad you linked up with us at a2z Scrapbooking Supplies!

    ReplyDelete