Wednesday, April 23, 2014

3 d Tulips

Gee I've had  such a busy month.  I didn't realize it had been so long  since I  posted anything. April really got away from me. Oh well there's always next month.  Lori Whitlock  has a flower challenge this month.  I really  love  making her projects but had only a  little time so I had to select something simple.  I've had this  cutting file for a long time  just hadn't taken time to put it together.  I made half  dozen paper tulips to add to this  empty vase on my  desk. Creative Cutting and  Glitter n'Sparkle both have Spring challenges as well.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute, Connie! Thanks for posting your project on our link up party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very creative idea. Thank you for joining Glitter 'n Sparkle challenge.
    Hugs from Africa
    Olga DT G'nS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and very clever.

    Thanks for joining us at G n S.

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. A darling bouquet that will stay forever! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge!!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete