Friday, January 10, 2014

Lantern Girl Sketch

Nine days into the New Year and I'm still not caught up! I'm finding it harder and harder to keep  up with all these challenges I want to do.  I did manage to make time to complete this card I started before Christmas and never  finished.  I made it fit the Sketch Saturday #291 so I could atleast enter it  somewhere. I used a  Glitter  Pen on the lantern and but You cant  see it too well in this picture.  I will enter it  in the Glitter N'Sparkle anything goes  challenge and  hope that they let it stay. C.r.a.f.t challenges also  had a Christmas Challenge that this will fit into.

5 comments:

  1. A cute Christmas card! Course we will let you join...its "anything goes!" ;) Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card - you did a great job on your sketch. I think we will let it stay LOL! Our challenge is Anything Goes so you're good! Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle. Hope to see you there again and good luck in the draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and a great take on the sketch, too. Thanks for playing along with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete