Saturday, December 28, 2013

Winter is for the Birds

I'm not  quite ready to put my  Christmas card materials away  yet!  I had so much fun making my  Christmas cards but didn't get to make all that I wanted to do.  So I'm  thankful that there are a few Christmas  Challenges I can work on.  This one isn't  exactly Christmas  but  more Winter  but I like it.  I got this  digital at From the Heart.  It is the December monthly  challenge.  I'm running behind on this and  wanted to make sure I got it done. Catch the Bug's Challenge this week is favorite Christmas Song. my song is Frosty the Snowman! Tuesday Throwdown has a  What Christmas means challenge.  Snow  sorta  fits because here in the  South we dream of a white Christmas  Because we never get  snow!  Parade Your Crafts has a Christmas/Winter Challenge. Party Time Tuesday has an anything goes challenge and Repeat Impressions has a Last Minute  Card or Tag.

2 comments:

  1. sweet card, love the swirly embossing! Thanks for playing the SOTM FTHS Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete